The Greater Wenatchee Regional Events Center Public Facilities District was formed by an Inter-local Agreement between the City of Wenatchee, The City of East Wenatchee, City of Cashmere, City of Entiat, Town of Waterville, City of Chelan, City of Rock Island, Chelan County and Douglas County.
The Public Facilities Public Facilities Board meets the 1st and 3rd Monday at 4 pm in the Crunch Pak Meeting Rooms at the Town Toyota Center.
PFD Mission and Vision Statements
- To provide quality entertainment and recreation opportunities meeting the needs and desires of our community
- To be the center of opportunity for recreation and entertainment in NCW
- To be a conduit for entertainment and recreation for our community
- To be a self-sufficient and sustainable community asset that delights our patrons and is a source of community pride
- To enhance the quality of life in our community in a sustainable manner
For information regarding upcoming scheduled PFD meetings, please
contact Michelle Hastings at (509)888-7362 or email Michelle at email@example.com
To obtain copies of minutes from prior meetings, click links below.
PFD BOARD MEMBERS
Dustin Christensen – PFD Board President
Frank Kuntz- PFD Board Vice President
Chuck Cooper- PFD Board Secretary/Treasurer
Tony Freytag- PFD Board Member
Rudy Mueller- PFD Board Member
Mike Cooney- PFD Board Member
Steve Lacy- PFD Board Member
APPROVED MEETING MINUTES
To obtain copies of minutes from prior meetings, click links below